IndoUS Organization for Rare Diseases (IndoUSrare) is a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization focused on accelerating therapies for rare diseases by building collaborative bridges between the USA and the Indian subcontinent for education, advocacy, & research.
- Advocate for the inclusion of the Indian subcontinent in global clinical trials and enable access to global trials as an option for patients of Indian origin living with rare diseases.
- Connect patients living with rare diseases in India and the USA with patient advocacy groups, research, clinical trials, and international Consortia such as IRDiRC, RDI, Global Genes, NORD, RARE-X, and UDNI.
- Collaborate for public health policy development & implementation such as Rare Disease and Orphan Drug Policies between the USA, India, and other countries.
- Bring together stakeholders of rare diseases by organizing national and international conferences.
- Facilitate cross-border research collaborations for genetic disorders.