IndoUSrare Annual Conference
- This event has passed.
Join us for the Inaugural Indo US RARE Annual Conference, a fully virtual event spanning 4 days (2.5 hours each day Nov 29 – Dec 02) from 10am to 12:30pm EST.
The Conference is a live event comprising an exciting line up of webinar style talks and panel discussions, with interactive Q&A and daily open networking sessions.
- Nov 29th 2021, 10am EST – Advocacy Day Patient led legislative advocacy at national and international levels
- Nov 30th 2021, 10am EST – Research Day Patient led research programs and initiatives
- Dec 1st 2021, 10am EST – Patients Alliance Day Programs for patient support, awareness, and education
- Dec 2nd 2021, 10am EST – Industry Day: Patient advocacy in industry
- Dec 2nd 2021, 11am EST – Fireside Chat with Frank Sasinowski MS, MPH, JD, a legend in the field of rare diseases
There will be an open networking session after each event.
Use Promo Code INDOUSRARE2021 to get $50 off on registration
Detailed Agenda available for download here