ART4RARE – Annual Rare Art Contest
- This event has passed.
Announcement of Art4Rare awards
IndoUSrare presents ART4RARE 2022, our Annual Rare Art Contest
Calling on artists everywhere to show off their talents to raise awareness about Rare Diseases, and a chance to win great prizes!
Artwork Accepted January 20th-February 24th
Theme: All Things Rare (e.g: Rare plants, Animals, Events, Abstract)
- under 6 years
- 7 to 10 years
- 11 to 16 years
- 17 years and above
About the Event
IndoUSrare invites submissions from artists all over the globe for our Annual Rare Art Contest, ART4RARE 2022.
This year’s theme is “All things Rare.” Artwork submitted should represent whatever the word rare means to you – it could be anything from a rare or exotic plant, animal, a rare event like a shooting star or other astronomical event, a rare geological formation, or even abstract art representing “RARE”.
Submissions are accepted till 24 February 2022, 11:59 pm local time, and winners will be announced on Rare Disease Day at IndoUSrare.
Feel free to unleash the inner artist in you, for a good cause.
Let’s Roar for Rare!!!
- The submission must be original work by the participant for ART4RARE which has not been published elsewhere. It should not be a replica of another person’s art.
- Art (Sketches, Drawings, or paintings) can be of any medium (Pencil, Crayons, Acrylic, Oil, or watercolor). Digital Artwork will not be accepted.
- The size of the artwork image should be either 8 x10 inches or 10 x12 inches.
- Please include a title for your artwork.
- Please prepare a one-paragraph description (400 words) about your artwork to be filled in during submission. You can describe how you feel your submission fits into the theme of the contest.
- The artwork created should be uploaded using the submission form as a PDF, jpg, or png file.
- The uploaded file size should not exceed 10 MB.
- Name your file as follows: ‘Title of the artwork_Artist Full Name _ART4RARE2022‘
- You must register for ART4RARE 2022 to be able to submit your artwork. The instructions (the web form details) for submission will be emailed to you once you purchase the Eventbrite ticket.
- By registering, you express consent for the submission to be used by IndoUSrare for display on our website, social media, etc.
- Please note that IndoUSrare reserves the right to reject any submission without notice. This could be for reasons such as non-payment of fees and submission which are not as per guidelines.
- Submissions are accepted till 24 February 2022, 11:59 pm local time.
Contact us at email@example.com